Voco does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on these websites. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Voco.
Whilst Voco takes great care to ensure the service provided on the websites is of the highest standard, we give no warranties to users as to the reliability or availability of the websites, that the websites will be free from viruses and other damaging programmes or code, whether replicating or otherwise, or that the use of the websites will not result in damage or loss to your hardware, software or any data stored on it. You agree that you are solely responsible for providing any software and other devices necessary to effectively deal with viruses and other damaging or destructive programs and code that may affect your data or other property.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us using the details below. The cancellation will take place at the end of the current paid term.
If you are unhappy with our services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew that it might happen.
If you are a private user, please note that we only provide our websites for domestic and private use. Unless agreed by us in writing in advance, you agree not to use our websites for any commercial or business purposes.
If you are a business or organisation, we will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, sales or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, or loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We are not responsible for computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or programs as a result of your use of the websites and you must not introduce viruses.
We are not responsible for websites we link to. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites or resources provided by any third-party which are linked on our Website. Such links are provided for information only and should not be interpreted as approval or endorsement by us of those linked websites or resources. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
We retain all intellectual property and other rights in the Service, any Technical Services deliverables and related Voco technology, templates, content, formats and dashboards, including any modifications or improvements to these items made by Voco. You agree not to use the information or other material on these websites for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that would, in any way, infringe Voco’s intellectual property rights or those of the organisations coordinating matching and learning programmes on Voco.
Voco agrees to keep all information disclosed in the course of the matching and learning programmes and consequent service delivery confidential to the client. All materials and the methodology used in the Voco websites are the property of Voco.
You acknowledge and agree that Voco may use any information (other than your personal information and intellectual property) you provide to us through the site at any time and for any reason. Voco has no right to any intellectual property that programme participants (members) share privately within Voco.
You acknowledge that any feedback, questions, comments, ideas or suggestions (“submissions”) regarding the websites provided by you to us are non-confidential and will become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to, at no charge, the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise.
Voco has some clear guidelines for what is and is not appropriate behaviour within the Voco Community. There are specific rules of engagement which, by joining the community, all members agree to abide by:
- Your match is made for professional purposes, with the intention of mutually supporting a peer in their work and career development. You should be willing to receive similar support in return.
- You are wholly responsible for what you share with others; this includes market sensitive and confidential information.
- Please respect others’ privacy at all times. What you discuss and disclose is confidential and should never be shared with anyone outside of your connection without prior agreement.
- Please respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours.
- Any offensive or discriminatory content; or sharing of fraudulent, deceptive or misleading content or content that would deliberately harm another person is unacceptable
- The match is not for the purposes of advertising, sales, spam or other nefarious reasons.
- Defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, threatening comments and language are absolutely not welcomed in the Voco Community.
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. “Harassment” means any unwanted, unwelcome or uninvited behaviour of a racist, sexual or bullying nature which a reasonable person in the circumstances would find humiliating, intimidating or offensive.
Voco reserves the right to suspend or remove anyone from the community who does not abide by these guidelines; and may investigate if complaints are made against individuals. Voco can exclude further access indefinitely.
Voco Market Peckham, 133A Rye Lane
London SE15 4BQ